What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
PagePressApp Is An App For Facebook Fanpage & Wordpress To Get Free Traffic.
- Instantly feed your fan page with valuable content without taking up any additional time
- Your Facebook fan page becomes another source of traffic for your Wordpress blog
- Create a legion of loyal blog readers and Facebook page fans simultaneously
- It’s a Facebook app that ‘connects’ Wordpress blog’s content to a fanpage
- Never have to worry about updating your fanpage again
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Page Press scores 66.47/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pagepressapp.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: pagepressapp.com you’ll also be taken through to pagepressapp.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)